Monday, 9 November 2015
Preliminary Task
This task states that I must include match on action shots, a reverse shot and I must abide by the 180-degree rule.
Match on Action- An editing technique where movement is continued from one shot to the next.
Reverse Shot- An editing technique where one shot shows a character, and the next shot shows the character, they're talking to.
180-degree rule- When filming, the camera must not pass 180 degrees along the action. Otherwise, the footage can be confusing for the audience.
This is my preliminary task. I filmed and edited it on my own.
Learning Comments:
Through doing this, I've learnt how to film on that particular camera. I have learnt how to cut on iMovie and found out what looks effective on screen. I found that the continuity isn't always correct, because of changes of lighting and movement not matching. So when I film and edit my opening sequence, I will make sure that each shot flows into the next, maybe by filming before and after the narrative desired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment