Survey by Leanne Pratt, Jaimie Hampton, Keeva Holder, and myself.
Powerpoint by Jaimie Hampton.
Powerpoint by Jaimie Hampton.
Group Discussions held by Jaimie Hampton and myself.
Information by Leanne Pratt, Keeva Holder, and myself.
Prezi by Leanne Pratt and myself.
This video was made my Keeva Holder. She asked a friend to commentate over several opening sequences about what she thought of them.
Learning Comments:
- I learnt that most 'Coming of Age' films have target audience of teenagers. I think this should be our target audience, because it fits with the genre of film.
- We also found out that most teenagers prefer comedy, and action films, so we could incorporate these into our story, and opening sequence.
- Many 'Coming of Age' films revolve around high school, relationships and friendships. I think this would be a good starting point for our plot line.
No comments:
Post a Comment